Angmering in the news
We would like to say a huge THANK YOU to B&Q at Lyons Farm for their help with supplying these wonderful plants and flowers to the LNC Charity for our Gardening Project.
On Wednesday 11th May we finally got the Para squad back out and competing.
As part of the Angmering Parish Council’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations our school was delighted to receive a tree to plant in the grounds to commemorate this special event.
The National Education Opportunities Network (NEON) Awards 2022.
Congratulations to Year 11 student Jo Boot who is part of the Worthing water polo team that travelled to the national competition in Birmingham recently where they won four games and drew one.
The LNC have been invited to take part in the sunflower competition with The Angmering in Bloom Association.
Mental Health Awareness Week is an annual event when there is an opportunity for the whole of the UK to focus on achieving good mental health.
Members of the Lavinia Norfolk Centre Charitable Trust ran a very successful 'Clothes Drop' on Saturday 30th April 2022, where in excess of 30 bags were dropped off.
Sussex Steel held its first Youth Pan Festival on Sunday.
The Angmering School Ski Trip - Passo Tonale 2022.
- 19th The LNC Gardening Project - thank you to B&Q
- 19th The Parallel Youth Games 2022
- 16th Angmering Parish Council Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 13th The NEON School or College Widening Access Award 2022 Winners!
- 12th Congratulations to Year 11 student Jo Boot
- 12th Angmering in Bloom with the LNC
- 6th Mental Health Awareness Week
- 4th The LNC charity fundraiser
- 28th Sussex Steel Youth Pan Festival
- 27th The Angmering School Ski Trip - Passo Tonale 2022
- 6th Manchester City & Manchester United trip
- 5th Nearly new uniform shop
- 5th Visit to Brighton and Hove Albion FC
- 30th COVID-19 vaccinations
- 29th The Youth Sports Trust
- 29th Lorenzo Colacicco - awarded ‘blue belt’ in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!
- 28th Climate conference report by Freddy Ireland
- 28th Eco Club request for bedding plants
- 28th News from the Art Department
- 25th Angmering artwork displayed in Pallant House Exhibition
- 25th Arun Youth Community Awards
- 25th The Creative Careers Expo experience with Year 8
- 24th WSCC holiday activities and food scheme
- 24th Beyond COP 21
- 23rd Comic Relief cake sale 2022
- 16th Year 7 archaeology assembly
- 9th Get involved in the West Sussex Youth Parliament and make a difference!
- 4th The Angmering School receives prestigious Artsmark Gold Award
- 9th Dance Live 2022!
- 29th Free School Meals
- 24th Christmas Jumper Day - 17th December 2021
- 18th A Christmas Carol with the Quantum Theatre Company
- 10th The Angmering Community Sculpture Big Reveal
- 4th The Oli Rumboll Award 2021
- 2nd Remembrance Events