Angmering in the news
A group of three year 7's went to Angmering Grange Care home.
The Angmering School supported Children in Need today (Friday 17th November).
Our smallholding group has put up poppies on the front gate of the school.
Year 9 students at The Angmering School were recently visited by Jack the Lad of Heart FM and More Radio Fame, along with mentors from Legal and General.
Georgie Crossman in Year 7 recently competed in the K1 kickboxing world championships, we have been informed of the most incredible news regarding Georgie and the competition.
We recently held our inaugural Year 7 Chess Tournament, organised by the chess club leader Mr Cochrane, and were really impressed with the standard of play from all participants.
Students and staff at The Angmering School are celebrating another excellent year of GCSE and BTEC results in 2023, with a significant proportion of the year group gaining top grades.
The Angmering Sixth Form is celebrating another excellent set of results this year, with a 99% pass rate and an A*-B percentage of 51%.
Sports Day took place on the 18th of July and it was an exciting day for everyone.
Prom Night 2023 - what a night!
- 24th Angmering Grange Care Home Visit
- 17th Children in Need 2023
- 8th Poppies 2023
- 2nd The Dare to Dream Journey
- 1st Kickboxing Success for Georgie
- 24th The Angmering School are celebrating another excellent year of GCSE and BTEC results
- 17th The Angmering Sixth Form celebrates outstanding A-Level results
- 30th Science Fair 2023
- 23rd Shaun the Sheep Art Trail
- 22nd VIPs at the West Sussex SENDCO Conference!
- 16th Healthy Eating Week 2023
- 14th KS3 Chess Tournament Success
- 5th Young Volunteers of the Year
- 26th ASDA Foundation Under 18's Better Start Grant
- 22nd Parallel Youth Games
- 3rd Year 7 Football Success
- 31st Visit from Dennis Locorriere
- 30th Arun Youth Community Awards 2023
- 28th Epilepsy Awareness Day 2023
- 24th Duracell Big Battery Collection
- 23rd 6th Form Visit to Surrey University
- 20th L&S Youth Dance
- 13th Careers Fair 2023
- 9th Year 8 trip to Worthing Museum
- 8th International Women's Day 2023
- 7th Music Mania 2023
- 6th Year 9 London Embankment Trip
- 1st GCSE Drama Blood Brothers Workshop
- 27th Goodwood Estate Trip
- 26th Charlie Wiltshire
- 25th Angmering pupils visit The Angmering Grange Care Home
- 13th Mental Health and Wellbeing Services in Sussex
- 14th Angmering Boys Dance Showcase
- 14th The Angmering School Christmas Showcase
- 8th The Oliver Rumbol Award 2022
- 5th Henry Holloway
- 30th Danceathon 2022
- 28th Angmering 6th Form Big Sleep Out
- 25th Year 10 Sealife Trip
- 24th The Angmering School “delighted” by OfSted outcome
- 23rd Outstanding Orienteering
- 21st World Hello Day 2022
- 18th Children in Need 2022
- 15th Community Ad : Albion in the Community
- 14th Football Star George Little
- 10th Angmering Pupils Fishing Success
- 8th Sunflower Competition Award
- 7th Extraordinary Baker Bella
- 4th University of Chichester Dance Insight Day
- 1st Half Term Basketball Success
- 21st Developmental Language Disorder Day 2022
- 20th Brighton and Sussex Medical School Hub update
- 19th Cancer United Pumpkin Challenge
- 18th T.S Royalist - an adventure of a lifetime by Joey in Year 9
- 17th Sixth Form Drama
- 17th Knitted pumpkins for Cancer United
- 14th Amazing ambassadors for Children in West Sussex
- 7th Congratulations to Jude Morris in Year 11
- 7th Cancer United Challenge
- 28th Our wonderful Year 8s celebrating National Boccia Day yesterday!
- 27th Year 7 Creative Writing
- 27th Our fabulous Year 9 guides
- 26th A very successful trip to Dorset for our Year 13 Geographers!
- 13th The Angmering School announced as a Brighton and Sussex Medical School Hub 2022/23
- 5th Congratulations to ex Angmering student Joe Sykes
- 2nd Eco-Schools Green Flag Award
- 26th Important Information for GCSE and A level students
- 25th The Angmering School GCSE/BTEC results 2022
- 18th The Angmering Sixth Form is celebrating another excellent set of results
- 20th The Angmering School 2021 - 2022
- 20th Child of Sussex Award
- 19th Enrichment trips
- 19th The Angmering School Sports Day Returns!
- 19th Year 10 Asdan Littlehampton Wave and beach trip
- 18th Drama trip to Rustington Primary School
- 15th Exciting events & activities for the summer holidays
- 11th Prom 2022!
- 11th Further donations to the Library from local author Ed Miller
- 11th Donation to the Library - The Long Game by Paul Hayes
- 8th Year 7 joint geography and history trip
- 7th Author Helen Dennis visits The Angmering School
- 7th Year 8 creative writing competition
- 7th Year 10 Imperial War Museum Trip
- 4th Angmering Calling Summer Festival 2022 - Open Day
- 4th The Tony Moore Award & The Di Reed Memorial Award
- 30th Visiting Lecturer from Bath University
- 30th Angmering Calling STEAM Festival
- 29th Angmering Students’ Success at Life Saving Competition
- 27th Update from the smallholding project
- 27th Angmering Calling Summer Festival - Ian Murphy Drawing Workshop
- 27th Angmering Calling Summer Festival - Art Trail
- 27th Angmering Calling Summer Festival - Music Mania
- 23rd Amazing Angmering pair step down after a combined 85 years of service!
- 17th Update from the smallholding project
- 17th Year 6 transition
- 13th SIX the musical
- 13th Year 8 Sports Leaders
- 10th Skoolfest
- 10th A Midsummer Night's Dream at The Angmering School
- 9th A message from David Walliams
- 7th The David Hunt Trust £10,000 donation to The Lavinia Norfolk Centre
- 7th Angmering Calling - The Angmering School Summer Festival 2022
- 6th Romeo and Juliet
- 27th Update from the smallholding project
- 26th A Jubilee 'meringue pops' masterclass!
- 25th Dressage Day at the Arundel Riding School
- 24th The LNC Charity Fundraiser
- 19th The LNC Gardening Project - thank you to B&Q
- 19th The Parallel Youth Games 2022
- 16th Angmering Parish Council Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 13th The NEON School or College Widening Access Award 2022 Winners!
- 12th Congratulations to Year 11 student Jo Boot
- 12th Angmering in Bloom with the LNC
- 6th Mental Health Awareness Week
- 4th The LNC charity fundraiser
- 28th Sussex Steel Youth Pan Festival
- 27th The Angmering School Ski Trip - Passo Tonale 2022
- 6th Manchester City & Manchester United trip
- 5th Nearly new uniform shop
- 5th Visit to Brighton and Hove Albion FC
- 30th COVID-19 vaccinations
- 29th The Youth Sports Trust
- 29th Lorenzo Colacicco - awarded ‘blue belt’ in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!
- 28th Climate conference report by Freddy Ireland
- 28th Eco Club request for bedding plants
- 28th News from the Art Department
- 25th Angmering artwork displayed in Pallant House Exhibition
- 25th Arun Youth Community Awards
- 25th The Creative Careers Expo experience with Year 8
- 24th WSCC holiday activities and food scheme
- 24th Beyond COP 21
- 23rd Comic Relief cake sale 2022
- 16th Year 7 archaeology assembly
- 9th Get involved in the West Sussex Youth Parliament and make a difference!
- 4th The Angmering School receives prestigious Artsmark Gold Award
- 1st School Transport
- 29th Free School Meals
- 24th Christmas Jumper Day - 17th December 2021
- 18th A Christmas Carol with the Quantum Theatre Company
- 10th The Angmering Community Sculpture Big Reveal
- 4th The Oli Rumboll Award 2021
- 2nd Remembrance Events