Mock examinations are not included in this calendar , students have been emailed their individual mock timetables.
GCSE and GCE examinations 2024
The awarding bodies have designated several contingency days in the event exams need to be moved nationally. These are 6th June 2024 (pm), 13th June 2024 (pm) and 26th June 2024 (am & pm). The designation of a ‘contingency day’ within the common examination timetable is in the event of a national or significant local disruption to examinations in the United Kingdom. All exam season candidates must remain available every day until Wednesday 26th June 2024 should an awarding body need to invoke its contingency plan
Please contact the school if you have an appointment or are trying to book a holiday.
In the past, we have received a number of requests for holidays that have clashed with exams. Mr. Liley will not authorise holiday absence that causes absence from exams or in the immediate period before the examination periods. Any time taken off school could be detrimental to exam outcomes.
You must know:
- Your candidate/exam number, these are the same number.
- Dates and times of exams.
- You must not have your mobile phone, airpods, watches of any kind or electronic communication/storage device on your possession in the examination rooms.
- You must arrive for your examination 15 minutes before the start with all your equipment in a clear pencil-case.
- You must use a black pen.