The role of The Trust is very important in the school as it supports the school in continuing to provide a high quality level of support to our most vulnerable students. Enabling a school to be inclusive in all areas is an expensive matter and without the Trust’s contribution our support for learning and achievement would not be as effective or as successful.
Some of the areas where The Trust has contributed includes:
- Meeting the costs of some wheelchair repairs.
- Enabling a student to attend an activity, with their peers.
- Purchasing electronically operated doors, to facilitate access.
- Purchasing variable height kitchens for the technology suite.
- Purchasing Soundfield Systems to improve classroom acoustics.
- Meeting some of the costs of our specialised minibus repairs.
The school continues to be very grateful for the support of The Trust. A small group of individuals including The Headteacher and Head of the LNC, make up the Trustees team and meet regularly to discuss fundraising and expenditure. The trust is a registered charity. Please scroll down to see further details of our publicity.
For further details please contact the school on 01903 772351.
If you would like to make a donation then please click here