Examination Information for 2019:
Additional information may be found in the main corridor outside student reception nearer the time of the examination.
You must know:
- Your candidate/exam number, these are the same number.
- Dates and times of exams.
- You must not have your mobile phone, Ipod or electronic communication/storage device in your possession.
- You must arrive for your examination 15 minutes before the start with the correct equipment.
- You must use a black pen.
Please contact the school if you have an appointment or are trying to book a Holiday.
We have received a number of requests for holidays that have clashed with exams. The 2019 examination dates are from Monday 13th May 2019 until Friday 28th June 2019 and no holidays are permitted to be taken during this period of time. As a consequence Mr Liley will not authorise holiday absence that causes absence from exams or in the immediate period before exams. Any time taken off school could be detrimental to exam outcomes.
Revision Help links
- Key tips in answering exam questions
- Top Ten Revision tips
- Time Management
- Finding the right place to study
- Revision doesn’t have to be boring
- In the exam
- Brain Food