Examination Information for 2020:
GCSE and GCE examinations – commence from 11th May 2020 until 24th June 2020*
*Contingency day for GCSE and/or GCE examinations should sustained national or local disruption arise during the June 2020 examination series (GCSE, GCE, June 2020)
All students must be available up to and including 24th June 2020.
Please contact the school if you have an appointment or are trying to book a Holiday.
In the past we have received a number of requests for holidays that have clashed with exams. Mr Liley will not authorise holiday absence that causes absence from exams or in the immediate period before exams. Any time taken off school could be detrimental to exam outcomes.
Additional information may be found in the main corridor outside student reception nearer the time of the examination.
You must know:
- Your candidate/exam number, these are the same number.
- Dates and times of exams.
- You must not have your mobile phone, Ipod or electronic communication/storage device in your possession.
- You must arrive for your examination 15 minutes before the start with the correct equipment.
- You must use a black pen.
Revision Help links
- Key tips in answering exam questions
- Top Ten Revision tips
- Time Management
- Finding the right place to study
- Revision doesn’t have to be boring
- In the exam
- Brain Food