Parent Forum 2018-19
Thank you to all the parents who attended in the summer term 2018. We have plans for 2018/2019 and intend to run the forum throughout the year with meetings taking place in the first half term and feedback on outcomes will be in the second half term. The dates will be:
Thursday 1 November 2018
Wednesday 13 February 2019
Thurs 9 May 2019
Chairs of the Forum will be – Jo Neville, Simon Liley, Parent Governor – Roger Cayless
- The Parent Forum should feed its discussions back to governors, staff and parents via the school website.
- A review of the forum will occur at the end of every year.
- The objective is to look at practical solutions to anything raised at the Parent Forum.
- At the first meeting of 2018-19 we will aim to develop ground rules for the Parent Forum meetings.
- Items for the agenda may come from – parents/carers, governors, headship group. There is already a student forum that runs within the school.
- Agenda will be formally agreed by the Chairs of the Forum in agreement with the Headship Group and the Governors.
- Meetings are Key Stage group based – Year 7, Year 8 & 9 , Year 10 & 11.
KS3 (Year 7-9) 5.30 – 6.15
KS4 (Year 10 and 11) 6.30 – 7.15
- Agenda items to be sent out the week before the meetings
- We will send out an invite to parent/carers so we know how many to expect on the evening and can plan appropriately