Parent Forum 2019-20
Thank you to all the parents who attended last year.
Meetings – 5pm to 6.30m
14 November 2019
12 February 2020
1. What do parents/carers want to see in termly school reports?
2. Are there any ways which we could enhance our safeguarding curriculum?
3. Rights Respecting Schools update
7 May 2020
Chairs of the Forum will be – Jo Neville, Simon Liley, Parent Governor – Roger Cayless
- The Parent Forum should feed its discussions back to governors, staff and parents via the school website.
- A review of the forum will occur at the end of every year.
- The objective is to look at practical solutions to anything raised at the Parent Forum.
- Items for the agenda may come from – parents/carers, governors, headship group. There is already a student forum that runs within the school.
- Agenda will be formally agreed by the Chairs of the Forum in agreement with the Headship Group and the Governors.
- Agenda items to be sent out the week before the meetings
- We will send out an invite to parent/carers so we know how many to expect on the evening and can plan appropriately