Education at Angmering is much more than learning for qualifications. We believe strongly in the development of the whole child and provide a school experience that is rich with activities. Such is the breadth of what we offer we believe we give every student the opportunity to follow an interest and enjoy success outside the classroom.
- Join a wide range of sports clubs just for enjoyment and improvement
- Access high level coaching from our links with local clubs eg basket ball such as Angmering Cobras Basketball Club
- Belong to one of our many successful competitive sports teams
- Enjoy peripatetic music tuition
- Participate in the a range of performing arts activities through the year such as Rock Challenge or the school productions
- Join clubs linked to the subjects they study e.g. Rural Science Club, Art Club
- Attend the many study support sessions which run at lunch and after school e.g. English Boosters
- Enjoy the many trips and visits we do every year
- Join a school leadership programme e.g. Junior Sports Leader Award
- Volunteer for responsibility roles within schools e.g. Guides, Peer Mediators, School Council
- Use school facilities such as the library and ICT suites for extra study or quiet socialising
The majority of our enrichment activities are run by teachers but in some instances by coaches. We endeavour to provide enrichment at no cost with the exception of trips and visits which will often require a contribution from parents/guardians. We do offer financial support to for families when appropriate to enable their children to participate in activities which cost money.
Details of what is on offer can be found here.