If you are planning on buying a revision guide for a GCSE subject or wish to look on the examination board website you will need to know which exam board the subject is using. Please look on the attached list:
- Y10 EXAM BOARDS INFORMATION 2016
- Y11 EXAM BOARD INFORMATION 2016
- Y12 EXAM BOARD INFORMATION 2016
- Y13 EXAM BOARD INFORMATION 2016
Examination Information for 2017:
Additional information may be found in the main corridor outside student reception nearer the time of the examination.
You must know:
- Your candidate/exam number, these are the same number.
- Dates and times of exams.
- You must not have your mobile phone, Ipod or electronic communication/storage device in your possession.
- You must arrive for your examination 15 minutes before the start with the correct equipment.
- You must use a black pen.
Please contact the school if you have an appointment or are trying to book a Holiday.
We have received a number of requests for holidays that have clashed with exams. Year 10 students have more exam commitments than in previous years and it is very important that you are aware of the dates for your child and that any time taken off school could be detrimental to exam outcomes. As a consequence Mr Brixey will not authorise holiday absence that causes absence from exams or in the immediate period before exams.
Revision Help links
- Key tips in answering exam questions
- Top Ten Revision tips
- Time Management
- Finding the right place to study
- Revision doesn’t have to be boring
- In the exam
- Brain Food
The school’s most recent KS4 results
- 54% achieved 5+ A* to C GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths/English.
- 25% achieving the English Baccalaureate