The Nearly New Uniform Shop would be really pleased to receive any blazers and ties from Y11 parents once their children have left school. Any donations can be left in reception.
Daily Uniform All Year Groups
|Blazer & Pullover
- Navy Blue Blazer
- Iron On Blazer Badge available from Ricara Schoolwear
- Navy Blue V-neck pullover with Angmering School Logo (optional) from Ricara Schoolwear – no other pullover allowed
|Shirt & Tie
- Angmering School Tie, ‘clip on’ or standard available from Ricara Schoolwear
- Tailored plain ‘button up’ full or half length sleeve Shirt or Blouse, white for Y7, 8 and 9 and Sky Blue for Y10 and 11
|Trousers, Skirt & Shorts
- Black Tailored Trousers, Tailored or Knee Length Tailored Black Shorts (No stretch fabrics)
- Girls Black Trousers or Knee Length Tailored Shorts (No stretch fabrics)
- Tartan Skirt supplied by Ricara – no other skirt allowed (optional for girls)
- Black leather shoes with no logos of any kind.
- Boots are permitted in winter, but not Ugg boots
- Trousers must not be tucked into boots
- Navy/White Semi-Reversible Rugby Shirt with logo (Boys)
- Navy Blue Rugby Shorts (optional)
- Navy Blue Sweatshirt with logo (optional for cold weather)
- Navy Football Socks (for outdoor sports)
- Navy T-Shirt with logo (Boys)
- Navy Polo Shirt with logo (Girls) (Those students opting for GCSE PE or BTEC Sport or Sports Leadership in Y10 will have the opportunity to purchase a specific t-shirt related to their course.)
- Navy Shadow Striped Shorts
- Navy Tracksuit Trousers or sport fitness navy blue or black leggings (optional)
- Trainers (with laces and correct support)
- navy football socks for outdoor PE and white for indoor
- Studded boots for rugby and football. (It is suggested you do not purchase them until your child starts PE and clarifies with their teacher which term they will be needed.)
- Gum Shield—these are on sale in PE Reception for £2
- Shin Pads
- Hoodies are available to buy from Ricara. Please be advised that these are only to be worn in PE lessons and are NOT school uniform. Some activities will require the hoods to be tucked in for safety. If your child has the Navy Blue Sweatshirt with logo passed down from an older sibling, which was previously available as an optional item for cold weather, they will still be able to wear this but it will be phased out shortly.
|All PE uniform except optional uniform is to be purchased from Ricara
|Helpful Uniform Tips
- All of our uniform is available from RICARA Schoolwear, 3 Arundel Road, Littlehampton. Tel: 01903 723843 but you can purchase what you need from any High Street shop except for the badge for your blazer, skirt, the optional navy v-neck pullover, tie, PE kit only available at Ricara.
- No trainers, flip-flops or fabric shoes are permitted
- Students can wear own coats but they must be removed in class. Hoodies, tracksuit tops, cardigans are not permitted, even when worn in place of a coat.
- Blazers to be worn at all times, including between lessons unless teacher approves of removal or the students are playing games at break and lunch or the Head teacher deems the weather is too hot
- Jumpers cannot be worn instead of a blazer
- Ties to be tied correctly
- Shirts to be buttoned-up and tucked-in
- No jean-styled trousers or stretch fabric trousers, or combat trousers or jogging pants permitted
- Shoes must be of a reasonable height
- Socks to be black or white
- No leggings or leg warmers
- No sleeveless or cropped sleeved shirts
- No make up in key stage 3. Only subtle make up in key stage 4. Students wearing excessive make up will be required to remove it.
- One single, or one pair of small stud-earrings only
- No other piercings permitted, including facial or tongue
- Stretchers are not allowed
- No sweatbands
- Small necklaces only, and these are to be tucked-in
- Bracelets, bangles, beads, large rings and anklets are NOT allowed
- Hair accessories to be navy, black, white, or neutral (hair) colour
- No false nails or nails which extend more than 2mm beyond the finger tip
- Simple hair-slides only; no flowers
- Hair, if coloured, must be a natural colour (ie not red, green, etc)
- Belts, if necessary, should be black
- Scarves should be blue, black or white
- No tattoos
- No coloured / black t-shirts under shirts
- Boots are permitted in winter, but not Ugg-style boots; trousers must not be tucked into boots
- All tights must be natural coloured or black. Fashion tights or patterned tights are not permitted
The Headship Team reserve the right to ban any items considered high fashion.
IMPORTANT: If your child is out of school uniform, for any reason, they will need a note from you and then they can go to Student Services first thing in the morning to get a permission card for missing uniform. Genuine medical reasons require a card signed by a member of the Headship Team.