The Parent Forum Shop would be really pleased to receive any blazers and ties from Y11 parents once their children have left school. Any donations can be left in reception.
Daily Uniform All Year Groups
|Blazer & Pullover||
|Shirt & Tie||
|Trousers, Skirt & Shorts||
|P.E. Kit (Years 7–9)|
|P.E. Kit (Years 10–11)|
Helpful Uniform Tips
- All of our uniform is available from RICARA Schoolwear, 3 Arundel Road, Littlehampton. Tel: 01903 723843 but you can purchase what you need from any High Street shop except for the badge for your blazer, the optional navy v-neck pullover, tie, PE shirts and the optional PE sweatshirt which are only available at Ricara.
- It is suggested you do not purchase the football boots until your child starts PE and clarifies with their teacher which term they will be needed.
- Minimal, discrete make-up only and no false nails or nails which extend more than 2mm beyond the finger tip permitted (unsafe for practical lessons and moving around school).
- No coloured nail varnish or French manicures.
- Small stud earrings only. No piercings except one set of earrings. Small necklaces only and must be tucked in. No large bracelets, bangles, beads or large rings and no anklets. Stretchers are not allowed.
- Scarves should be navy blue or black or white.
- Hair accessories to be navy or neutral colours. Simple hair slides only—no flowers.
- Trousers and skirts should not be of stretchy material.
- No coloured or black t shirts to be worn under shirts.
- Students can wear their own coats but they must be removed in class. Hoodies, tracksuit tops, cardigans are not permitted, even when worn in place of a coat.
- Jumpers cannot be worn instead of a blazer.
- No sleeveless or cap or cropped-sleeved shirts.
- Hair dyes, except natural colours, are not permitted.
- All tights must be natural coloured or black. Fashion tights / patterned tights are not permitted.