The Angmering Curriculum
We have an exciting curriculum that aims to nurture our young people to become successful, responsible and confident adults. It is designed to enable students to enjoy their learning with us from years 7 to 13 and is based on the Angmering curriculum aims which are to:
- Help students build and use their knowledge and skills
- Encourage independent learning and enquiry
- Developing understanding of community and the skills to work together
- Foster respect, care and consideration
The curriculum embodies our values which are:
- Achievement, progression and success for all
- Belonging and contributing to our community
- Equality of opportunity for all
- Respect and care for the environment
To do this we deliver a curriculum which is broad and balanced but which can be personalised to meet the needs of individuals. This is done by through curriculum pathways which combine courses suitable to learners needs and through a wide choice of subjects that a large school like ours can offer.
We also place importance on developing attitudes and approaches to learning through our curriculum. We also have ground breaking personal development programmes – Futures and Insight which take innovative approaches to skill development and understanding of personal health and social education themes.
We aim to give all our students a curriculum that works for them and collaborate with other providers and tailor our offer to meet the needs of every individual.
Details of the curriculum offer and the courses we run can be found in Our Key Stage guides and our Sixth Form prospectus which can be found in the downloads section.
Any queries regarding the Curriculum please contact Mr Phil Jobling either by telephone on 01903 772351 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org